Gopalganj, which till 1875 was only a tiny hamlet, was made a subdivision of the old Saran district in the same year. It became an independent district on October 2, 1973.The district headquarters are located in the town of Gopalganj.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Subject wise vacancy and Application for Guest Teachers
- Recommendation of expert committee for land acquisition in order to construct high level RCC bridge and access path on Bagraghat of Gandak river under Gopalganj District
- Gopalganj Created a record – Created 11244 Toilets within 100 Hours
- Operation Bhumi Dakhal Dahani -Progress Report
- Executive Assistant Panel – 2015