Gopalganj, which till 1875 was only a tiny hamlet, was made a subdivision of the old Saran district in the same year. It became an independent district on October 2, 1973.The district headquarters are located in the town of Gopalganj.
NEWS & UPDATES
- Advertisement related to re-employment of employment-free executive assistants (except for disciplinary reasons)
- Recommendation of expert committee for land acquisition in order to construct high level RCC Bridge on Gandak river in Satghat under Gopalganj District
- Recommendation of expert committee for land acquisition in order to construct high level RCC bridge and access path on Bagraghat of Gandak river under Gopalganj District